Casino Cash Access
Casino Cash Access
Casino ATM Systems
“Give your customers access to their cash in seconds and make it easy for them to bypass withdrawal limits. Think about all the lost revenue that results when your customers can’t access the cash they’ve earned.”
CASINOMONEY manages ATMs, cash advance, POS debit, and check cashing services within a single software application that electronically reconciles every financial transaction on the gaming floor.
The AUTOMONEY Cash Advance software utilizes
- Windows XP operating system
- secure Internet connection
- a PCI compliant data center
- back-up phone line
- card reader or card scanner
- check reader
- a printer
- reliable processing methodologies that advance cash to your customers within seconds
- software can be integrated into any casino cage operation with minimal training and major results
CASH ADVANCE: Bypassing withdrawal limits = increased profits
- Financial institutions limit the amount of cash that can be withdrawn from an ATM account within 24-hours. When customers exceed their daily cash withdrawal limit, a “typical” ATM declines the withdrawal.
- The CASINOMONEY 3-of-a-Kind ATM authorizes these higher cash withdrawal requests through a point of sale debit cash withdrawal or a credit card cash advance transaction, so long as the account-holder accepts the option and has available funds.
- With valid identification, an available line of credit and an authentic signature, gaming patrons can immediately withdraw thousands of dollars in cash.
- With AUTOMONEY ADVANCE, players quickly return to the gaming floor to place their next bet.
- CASINOMONEY utilizes Certegy Check Cashing Services to convert paper checks into electronic currency, which eliminates the direct deposit of paper checks into your bank account. This saves time, detects bad checks earlier, and expedites payment.
- CASINOMONEY eliminates the risk of bounced checks and automates the collection of items returned with NSF.
- Certegy Check Cashing Services authorize check payment with the most reliable database in the nation, the National Check Network. Before each check is cashed, Certegy searches the database, utilizes third-party risk analytics and requests the customer’s check cashing history.
- If a NSF check is recorded, Certegy re-presents the check up to two times and collects a service fee from the originator’s account.
Call Us Now at 877-265-6446